GREAT BRIDAL HAIR DOESN'T HAPPEN BY CHANCE
When looking for a stylist for your special day here are a few tips from Ugly Bettys bridal team.
1. Always go on recommendation from friends or family.
2. Look at the Salons website for bridal packages.
3. Book an initial consultation with the stylist for an informal chat to discuss your requirements.
4. Book a trial session. The stylist should take you through several different looks and photograph each one so you have a record for yourself.
5. The stylist will note the date and time of your wedding, take a deposit to secure the date, and whether they are traveling to you. This is usually more expensive but less stressful for the bride on the big day.
The stylist will look at the style and shape of the dress and help you decide the best way to style your hair to complement your wedding dress.
Your stylist will also discuss bridesmaid’s hair to complement but not out shine the brides. Accessories and tiaras/veils will all be very important in the consultation as there are many different types of head dresses.
It is possible to add hair or hair extensions if your hair is not quite long enough or thick enough for your dream style.
At Ugly Bettys we have a dedicated team of bridal stylists that can create a look that will take your grooms breath away when you walk down the aisle towards him on your big day.
Whether its a soft up do, classic hair up or vintage look, our bridal team can make it happen.
Great Bridal hair doesn’t happen by chance it is created Ugly Bettys bridal team.